Congrats go to Katelyn!!

Congratulations to Katelyn in third grade at Ney! She was our top Bluebonnet reader for this year! She read twelve Bluebonnet books! As a reward, she and I (Mrs. Roland) went to lunch at Chick-fil-A! We had a wonderful time! She even got to miss some of her school day! Wouldn't that be cool if you were a part of this???? Well, you can be!! Just start getting ready for Bluebonnet reading club for next year. All third and fourth grade will be eligible to read books from the list and earn prizes like this! I am already looking for to it!

My Ney friends need to post comments below and let me know what other prizes you would like to see given for Library contests. I want to hear your ideas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing #12- Commenting

Chapters 4-6 Guided Reading

Thing #7- Exploring Google Tools