Libro Island- School Library Journal

When I first started my job at Ney, this magazine came to my library. I really enjoyed reading through it. I would also use it to read book reviews and make decisions on my purchasing. However, with budget cuts over the past couple of years this magazine was one that I had to cut. Sadly, the subscription cost is very high! I am so embarrassed to say that I did not know that this website was available! Oh my gosh! For the past few years I have gone without using this magazine and it's valuable reviews when all along it was available to me free online. I am very thankful that this has been pointed out to us. I feel so goofy overlooking it.

I would have to say that my favorite part of this one is the book reviews. I can't wait to save the link to this site on my desktop so that I can access it for book reviews at anytime!

http://www.schoollibraryjournal.com/csp/cms/sites/SLJ/Reviews/PreToGrade4/index.csp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing #12- Commenting

Chapters 4-6 Guided Reading

Thing #7- Exploring Google Tools