Library Mommas

I thought some of you might enjoy this little funny that happened to me today....

Today I received a text from a friend of mine. She was telling me that she and her family were in Florida for the Softball World Series (for the little girls). Anyway, her daughter's team is doing very well and has a shot at playing for the championship. In the midst of the conversation I was asking questions about how this whole thing works (since I am not a softball mom). I pointed out to my friend that she must be able to tell that I am not a "softball momma". She texted back telling me that her son (who just finished first grade at my school), said that I may not be a "softball momma", but I AM a "library momma". I thought that was so cute! Cheers to all you other "Library Mommas" out there! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing #12- Commenting

Chapters 4-6 Guided Reading

Thing #7- Exploring Google Tools