Thing #22- Ning

My favorite Ning was the Teacher Librarian Network. I even signed up for it! I can think of many ways to use this site. One thing that comes to mind right off the bat is when a teacher comes to me asking for titles that will coordinate with a topic she is teaching. Many times I get stuck after two or three suggestions. There have been sometimes that I couldn't think of anything! I like that once I am a member of this site I can post a question and see who has ideas to share.

In one of my earlier posts I was talking about setting up a social networking group with fellow librarians on Facebook. Now I see that that would be unnecessary! This is already set up and ready to go! I really plan on using this Thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing #12- Commenting

Chapters 4-6 Guided Reading

Thing #7- Exploring Google Tools